Now Hiring:Sales and Customer Experience (Atlanta)
The RTF Sales and Customer Experience Consultant is the “first impression” and introduction of RTF culture and our unique custom products; managing the relationship from the first point of contact, to a successful sale, and a continued, positive customer experience. The SCE Consultant is knowledgeable about all RTF product and custom viability, is customer focused, and has excellent communication skills and energy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Staff furniture showroom during normal operating hours (includes Saturdays)
- Respond daily to email and phone inquiries and all walk-in customers
- Manage entire sales cycle from initial inquiry to post purchase
- Follow up on current leads and generate new sales leads
- Provide occasional home visits to assist customers with measurements and style/design decisions
- Build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure future sales opportunities and high quality referrals
- Maintain acute knowledge regarding all RTF products and viability for custom requests (i.e. sizes, types of wood, stains, style/design, etc.)
- Maintain constant communication with production team for feasibility and clear explanation of custom requests
- Oversee updates in customer database and accuracy on customer invoices
- Manage showroom inventory and vendor relationships
- Align with RTF values, policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Business Administration or degree comparable to a sales environment preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in sales or customer relations.
- This position will require experience in an office setting (being super savvy with phone and computer skills) and a strong manner of professionalism in dealing with clients.
- Sound working knowledge related to sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be adaptable to change and have the ability/desire to make a difference.
- Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com